18 August 2011

Everyone's Fashion - Rinarina at NYC downtown


Hello everyone! This is the second post of this awesome fashion column!! Today, I m going to share with you some more fashion tips in gummies and token to make everyone looks fabulous and pretty!


Today, we are going to the NYC Downtown! Guess which shop we are talking about? Its one of the most popular shops on Pico !

Its the Rinarina <3  I m sure many of you love this shop very much cause the clothes are sooo pretty and awesome! :D



This hairband is soooo cute for every girls! I think its a must-have item for us ! :D
And the shoes in pastel colour are soooo cute too!



Headband ( 150 AG / Token )
Party Rose Heels ( 100 AG / Token )



This coat makes me look so professional and cool as a office lady!
Lol YES! I am heading to work now!

Ladies Trench Coat ( 230 AG / Token )

This jacket and the shoes make you look so fab and fashionable!
See? They make me look like a superstar or a supermodel! :D


Vintage Pinstripe Jacket ( 160 AG / Token )
Emanel Toe Fake Fur Boots ( 80 AG / Token )

A nice and cool handbag is a must for every girls!
These 2 kinds of bag can surely make you look rich and famous!


Chain Polkadot Bag ( 120 AG / Token )


Leopard Print Rich Girl Bag ( 100 AG / Token)


Wow! The leopard hat is soooo cool ! Be a hot girl and go get 1 !


Leopard Print High Brand Hat ( 120 AG / Token )

Want to dress as a pretty student? You must grab a pair of nice shoes with a pair of white or black tights!

Alice Shoes ( 50 AG / Token )
Plain Tights ( 1000 gummies )
Dressing in this formal dress will surely make you look fab and hot !
Why not buy one ?

Sexy Metallic Dress ( 100 AG / Token )





I have been told that many of my dear readers love this fashion column very much :D
Thanks everyone for ur support to Picoholic ! And I will keep this column a weekly one to make sure I will do 1 post every week ^3^

And some readers suggest that I should do one on decorating room. Umm I will consider this choice to do one special column on room decoration in gummies or token <3

Thanks everyone and I will be very glad that some of you did take my fashion tips and pick ur dress as i suggest! :)

5 comments:

 Ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛ☆¢upcakeღ said...

Hi Daphne!!! I cnt message u beciz I cnt copy n paste ur name!!! My pico name is  Ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛ☆¢upcakeღ plz message u so I can go 2 ur room 2 fav it! Ty<3

 Ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛ☆¢upcakeღ said...

Message me* srry I was typing fast

Smiles said...

Hello Daphne! I had been a Picoholic Fan ever since I read this article, and even read the articles dated July! I really wanted to see your room myself, but I can't copy your name. I typed Daphne, but you were not there, all were posers(maybe, im not sure). Can you please comment your Pico Name in this article, i wanted to favorite your room when i saw it here. Please? I'm willing to wait for your comment!

Smiles said...

Also, can you share some tips for raising blogs? I had one since, but it doesn't have enough visitors as I wanted. I had a new one, made yesterday, probably better, but still the same. I have been making posts but I guess nobody can read them. Even just one tip, I really wanted my blog to be like yours...
Sure wait for your answers! And also from my other comment!

Emily said...

WoW ist im Grunde: GW2 Gold, Raiding, Leveling, Berufe, Leistungen und Plaudern. Vielleicht wirst du müde die gleichen Dinge tun Alltag: Raiding, Battleground und Landwirtschaft. Einige Leute dachten auch Ideen für die Zukunft Freizeitaktivitäten, einige von denen sind wirklich gut. Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten, um guild wars 2 kaufen zu machen. Wie Quests, Berufe, in denen niedrige AH kaufen und teuer zu verkaufen, und so weiter. Es ist ziemlich einfach und macht Spaß. Wenn die Leute gedacht ist der Preis zu hoch ist, dann wird der Preis fallen, weil jemand es für niedrigere Preise bringen, und es wird gekauft, die Auktion Plakat wird stornieren oder weiterverkaufen zu einem guild wars 2 cd key niedrigeren Preis zu bekommen.

Post a Comment