13 December 2011

Picoholic is back and It's time for Christmas!



Hello everyone! I m really sorry that I have not updated Picoholic for a long, long time! It's because of my busy university life. And now, I m very happy to tell you guys that I am back! Daphne is back! Picoholic is back! I m happy that some fans have still stayed with me, waiting for me patiently. Thank you all ! However, I m quite disappointed that some readers blamed me and said to others: Picoholic is boring! I hope all my lovely readers would understand me and be considerate! From now on, I will try my best to keep updating Picoholic as my fans told me that we are the best Pico blog! Thanks for your support!






Let's see! Its 13th Dec today! How many days to go until Christmas, my favourite festival? There are only 12 days to go! What can we do in Pico to celebrate this warm and joyful Christmas? There are indeed lots of ways!! Let me tell you one by one!

Pico is very kind to make some new Christmas food for us! We could hold big Christmas party with all the lovely and cute christmas food, like cookies, cakes and turkey! Lets have some fun holding Christmas parties with your friends!

Then, you could decorate your room into a christmasy one! Just make it a warm and cute one with the theme: Christmas!! See how my friend did it ! His room is sooooo lovely and warm! I really enjoy staying there having a Christmas party!! 


Let's dress in your Christmas outfit !! It's a must if you wanna go to some Christmas Parties!! The Christmas outfits in Pico are sooooo cute! See how we dress as a reindeer!! Lets get dressed into your cute Christmas outfit too!!



Ice-skating is a limited activity you can do in Pico, only during the Christmas period!! So what are you waiting for? Spend a token for the skating shoes and you could enjoy skating with your friends!! Remember to put on your coats, there could be quite cold as you skate outdoors!


Soooo, there are lots of shops available which sell Christmas items! Just go to them and grab what you want !! All of them are very cute and lovely!!






Dont forget to visit the lovely Chloe's house!! I really wish that was my house LOL



Daphne's room is still under construction, I really hope that i could finish it before Christmas!
Thanks! And keep reading Picoholic cause I will update it soon!

 And I will announce the winners of the drawing competition soon! Please wait !
As I have to look through all the submission! Thanks so much !


Wish you a joyful and warm Christmas in Pico!

4 comments:

Lavi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ceraphina said...

Hi there. I caught your url off a friend's board. So I hopped over to check you out. I hope your Christmas was merry although I found it on Pico a tad lonely. So I will wish you a Happy New Year instead. Please visit me too.

Lavi said...

Dap i got bored on your blog and fanpage -.- u don't post anything.. boring.. now i'm lazy to read your blog,people getting bored too,cuz u don't post anything for 3 months or 1 month.
POST SOMETHING! I saw you you were online in pico,u said u r busy,but u ONLINE PICO?! if u can online pico that means u can post something at ur blog!! -,-

Mysterious Dolphin said...

Lol my name also Daphne

Post a Comment