21 June 2011

Dream of every girls




Hello all readers. Daphne's back to Picoholic! Sorry to keep you guys waiting for sooooo long time! And I am really excited to write this article! I was enchanted to see the new items of Pico this time! And I am so in love with all of them , the wedding items. I am sure most of the girls are looking forward to their weddings. And I always wonder how would my wedding be :)

Well , the new items can be found in the new area , the French wedding hall. I love this place soooo much and I would like to stay there all the time <3




And I love the items in the wedding gacha sooooo much ! They are alll so cute ! But i bet the gacha doesnt love me as i do. I got 4 wedding cakes and 5 wedding bears which are indeed too many for me LOL



And I decorated my room with the new wedding items! And I found that my room has become a hot photo-taking spot for everyone! Most guests who visited my room would like to take a pic at this spot! :D And all of you are welcomed to come to my room and take a pic with the sweet wedding cakes !




And lastly, hope all my readers can find their love on pico and make a perfect couple! Wish you all have a lovely and sweet wedding on pico! Dont miss the chance to get the wedding items! Because I think they are the cutest and loveliest items i ever seen on pico!




And I got a song for all of you LOL if your dream boys are taken by another girl and they are getting married on pico? Listen to this song and go to grap your dream man LOL

4 comments:

marialikespongebob said...

i love this article so much XD Btw im buttercup :3
I also love the song <3 Keep make new article daphne :D I will wait xD

safiradya said...

agree with u Maria!XD.I LOVE THIS BLOG SOOO MUCH!<3

。Yuki Onna。 said...

Dear Daphne I ♥ YOUR BLOG for sometimes can you visit my blog its ( http://piconews-piconews.blogspot.com/ ) THANKS I ALSO VISIT YOU IN PICO WITH A NAME charm cast THANKS

Anonymous said...

Hi Daphne ^^, Im ♡ Love 20°C ♡, I Like your room,i already take a photo with your wedding items,thanks!
Your new Face its cute too,I Like it :) I Like your style (Clothes) too!!
The song its good, Good Luck Daphne! Make a nice Blog,I will support you ^_^ -♡ Love 20°C ♡

Post a Comment