04 July 2011

How Sweet!


Hello guys! Daphne is just back from her vacation in Japan and now I will keep updating Picoholic :) And I am so in love with the new items of Pico! The choco choco items are soooooo lovely and cute ! I count them as a must-have items on Pico again LOL! And Daphne cant wait to redecorate her room into a new chocolate shop ♥Daphne's Choco Choco♥!



Once you enter ♥Daphne's Choco Choco♥, you feel so sweet cause the room is full of sweet and lovely chocolate! :D







You can choose from the sweet chocolates and also the chocolate cakes!


Do you want some chocolate? If you do, order them like how toby did it :D





 
  typo= *gift* (opps T^T)


♥Daphne's Choco Choco♥ is surely a good place for dating ! :)
Bring your boyfriend or girlfriend here for a sweet date ^^

There are lots of cakes being displayed in ♥Daphne's Choco Choco♥ :D
OMG make me so hungry LOL



Ohhh Toby lets me taste the choco rose sold in my choco shop :D
haha All chocolate sold in ♥Daphne's Choco Choco♥ are made by Daphne! ^^
They are sooooo sweet and delicious!






Lets take a picture here at the photo-taking spot ^^




 
Come to ♥Daphne's Choco Choco♥ and buy some sweet chocolate for your loved ones!
Dont forget to add ♥Daphne's Choco Choco♥ to your favourite room list ^^
Hahaha I need your help to get back to the HOT30 :D Thanks so much!

9 comments:

мσмσ¢αкєѕ said...

Wow! I can't wait to visit your room! I am actually in it right now!! It's amazing Daphne! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Heyy! Im on pico called Aysa☆. Please check out my blog and get back to me on what u think! thankyou!
http://aysascrazyamebapicolife.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Woooow, its very nice ! I want eat chocolate in same time with visiting your room! By The Way.. Congrats for 2000 Likes!!

hello 早安 :) said...

Thanks for the comments :D Readers' comments are the driving force for me to write more on Picoholic! So please leave me comments after reading my article! And thanks so much as u guys like my new choco shop soooo much^^ Enjoy ur time on Pico!

Andrea said...

Hey Daphne,can i have your pico ID?i am so excited to go to your choco house!I tried to search the pico ID''♥daphné ♫'' but there were no results.please,,i really wanna see your choco house!

hello 早安 :) said...

Oh Sorry I forgot to change the one on Picoholic Page. Umm Please wait I will post it on Picoholic facebook page after the maintanence of Pico :D

Andrea said...

well now i know next time i need to fav your room...have a excellent pico life!

Lola said...

Hi Daphne & all readers, I know I've put this on on your FB page but I don't think It's enough, as we have to have at least 500 signatures. HATE MAINTENANCE? WANNA MAKE MAINTENANCES LAST LESS THAN 4 HOURS? TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE! SIGN THIS PETITION NOW (it's quick, no registration needed, & could save 8 hours per week of your precious Internet time): http://www.gopetition.com/​petitions/stop-extending-m​aintenances-all-the-time.h​tml

Nirvana said...

U have a preeetty blog!!
I very like it :P U have here one reader ^^

Congrats and continue it! :)
Greetings, Nirvana

<33333

Post a Comment