08 July 2011

I'm back!

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. It's been a hectic year for me, but I'll survive. Well now, back to business. As you all may know, there are a few new gachas that came out today. But what I'm gonna touch on about, is the Arabian Gacha. And to my surprise, I saw this room filled with gold! I think he stole it from those thieves. The owner's name is Sonic. He's a twenty year old Indonesian. I sat down with him and we had little chat.

When did you started playing Pico?

"I'm not quite sure, maybe about a year ago."

How much did you spend on the new gacha?

"About 1000ag. Not really much though. And I'm happy I got all the items by then."

I see your room is fabulous! How did you do it?

"Well, I got this inspiration by myself. Then, I tried to build it for my room and this is the outcome."

I wonder if he has a girlfriend. Maybe her name is Jasmine? I don't know, but what I know is he is in HOT 30 #10. So anyone of you can go and pay him a visit with a ring and a favorite. Oh and real quick, I have this petition here if you guys wanna sign it. If we get 500 signatures, then maintenance for Pico will be lesser than just extending it for more hours. Click here to sign it. Help us spread this to have a better game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment