14 April 2011

Awesome Rooms

Dear all readers. This is the first article of the column 'Awesome Rooms'! Today, I want to share with you all some rooms that i like! Visiting rooms of others is fun in the pico world! :D

                                Nirvana's Room


Room Size :16X16
Room No. : Room 1

I love Nirvana's room so much because the main theme of it is SHARP PINK which is my favourite colour! The room is so sweet with the SHARP PINK colour in it ! Also, the pool on the ground floor is so cute and lovely! Feeling relax when sitting there. Hahaha! The second floor also impresses me ! I love the 2 swings with the heart cushions so much as they are sooooo cute ! Girls who love pink must visit Nirvana's room to enjoy staying in the WARM PINK atmosphere :D



♥Sшiτ★Syara♥©'s Room

Room size : 16X16 
Room No. Room 1 

Wow! ♥Sшiτ★Syara♥©'s Room is so sweet ! A house with a garden :D What i love most is the PINK bedroom on the second floor !The bedroom is so sweet with the theme colour PINK! I feel like sleeping in a girly sweet princess's room! I love that so much as this is the room that i want event in REAL LIFE! Hahahaha! You see i must be having a sweet dream meeting my dream man because i am staying at such a sweet bedroom XD




 ✿✿忌廉兔子✿✿'s Room
 
Room Size:16X16
 Room No.: Room 3

I just like staying in a forest when i entered ✿✿忌廉兔子✿✿'s room! She makes it so warm and cute ! I really enjoy sailing along the river here in the little forest! This is a room which is suitable for picnic! Right? The room just suits SPRING with lots of sunflowers and trees! Before leaving, I should taste a cup of coffee and enjoy staying close to the NATURE!


Do you like the rooms that i share with you? Try visiting them by yourself and you may have a different and special feeling !  :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore your blog! It's amazing! Good luck with the future.
Vege. x

MinSeonYeh said...

Creamjiejie room.......did u add her??!!

Post a Comment