18 April 2011

Having FUN in parks!

Rarely did i visit the parks in pico. However, I visit the parks very often in these few days. I found out that visiting parks is indeed very fun and interesting ! :D


I love to visit the newbie parks a lot ! I don't quite agree with its name ' NEWBIW ' PARK. There are many picos there but most of them are not newbie! I think we can rename them. But do you have any ideas?

Yesterday, I was very lucky to meet sweetmom in the newbie park! I immediately ran to her. She was with my good friend , Dark. Dark was so nice to introduce my blog to sweetmom and sweetmom really clicked on PICOHOLIC and have a look ! Thankyou sweetmom for being kind and nice. I hope you really like PICOHOLIC. Most of the readers of pico blogs know sweetmom. She got her own pico blog' Pico Perfect' <http://picoperfect.blogspot.com>. Pico Perfect is a great blog with many good writers! So, this is my honour to have invited sweetmom to visit PICOHOLIC! And i had great fun with Dark and sweetmom as we danced a lot in the park! I really hope that we can meet again in the park ! <3
 



And i also had great fun with Dark! GUESS what were we doing?  

 
Were we looking for something? No!! We are pretending to be statues!
hahaha If i see two people posing like this in the parks, i will surely LAUGH OUT LOUDLY!
Dark , Do you like the pictures of us ?


I really enjoy having fun with my friends in pico ! Hope i can meet other new friends in parks :D


1 comment:

Post a Comment