29 April 2011

Home sweet home.

Finally, Pico made a move onto selling us one of Pigg's interior items. I always wanted these things just so that I could decorate my room even better. I've been event hopping and seen many rooms with splendid designs just by using one of these. Oh and I heard that Prince William is getting married to Kate? Well, congratulations! I never heard much about this prince. Maybe it's an Asian thing, I don't know. This Sunday is Labor Day. So I'd have a holiday on the next day, which is on Monday. So I'd get to spend another free day with you guys. Oh and one more thing before I go. Daphne can't be on that long or update this blog UNTIL Wednesday, next week. Due to her exam on that day, she has to study for it. We wish you good luck on your exam, Daphne. ♥

1 comment:

Masana c; said...

Prince William is da prince of britan so iots not Asian XD

Post a Comment