02 May 2011

Daphne's Note

Hello all ! This is Daphne. I am here to tell all my dear readers that i cannot update the blog for a few days! I feel really sorry for that as i have not updated for a week already. Thats because I have been very busy on many stuffs, especially the last examination on the coming Wednesday. That will be my last exam and the subject is Politics!

Wish me good luck in the exam and I promised to update the blog everyday right after the exam.

Articles coming up :
- Lovely messages for Daphne
- The NEW HOT Dancing group in Pico - The Polka Kitties ( Daphne is one of the member ! )
- Awesome Rooms


Cannot wait to see the new updates? Keep reading Picoholic and you will know more about the fun and interesting things happen in the Pico World everyday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment