14 May 2011

Lovely Messages and letters for Daphne ♥


Hello all ! Daphne has received a lot of special messages and letters. Thanks for all your messages with lots of love and support!

Messages with Daphne's Replies
Daphne's Reply : The 2nd and 3rd floors are newly built actually! Hahaa Umm how do you think of them ? 2nd Floor is a chat room and 3rd floor is a mini-garden.



Daphne's Reply : OH thankyou ! But sorry. I already got sister in Pico and I will not accept new one. Sorry. Hope you will find a good and nice sister very soon.


Daphne's Reply : Oh Sure! Feel free to visit my room anytime and have a nice and enjoyable tour :D


Other Messages for Daphne
Already done the interview with Picoyoyo! Feel free to read it :)
( Refer to Picoholic FB Fanpage for link! )

Thankyou guys. Do leave me lovely messages or letter on Pico. If your messages are special , I will surely post it on Picoholic ! Thankyou all :)



Lastly I have to clarify something here.

I hope you guys understand. Daphne cannot add all readers in Pico. Thats why she declined all of your friend requests. Umm So please DONT ask me to add buddy anymore. If you want to meet me or be friends with me, Just come to my room and meet me anytime! I will be in my room all the time !

And DONT ask for being my sisters or any other family members in Pico.
As i already got sister in Pico and I dont want some more. Also, Please dont ask me to be mum. Thats make me frustrated. Do i look old ? Umm I dont really need any kids.

*MOST IMPORTANTLY*
DONT ASK FOR A JOB IN MY SPA N SALON ANYMORE! Umm well its very annoying for me as each day i guess there are 20 people at least asking for job. Actually , I already got a team of senior staff who are very professional. You know. I want to maintain the quality of the service because i had bad experience employing unreliable and irresponsible staffs before.

DONT TRY TO PRETEND TO BE THE STAFF IN MY SPA N SALON. This mades me angry! Do you think its very impolite and rude to pretend to be staff without asking the owner? I think it is. I will KICK anyone doing this WITHOUT WARNING.


Thankyou all for your understanding.





1 comment:

TylerM said...

i tried to find your house but i cant ifnd it whats your name on pico so i can go to your house?

Post a Comment