17 May 2011

Weekly Cute Picos Competition - Week 1

Hello all ! This is Daphne. I am very happy to tell you a NEW event here on Picoholic! This is the weekly CUTE PICOS COMPETITION! All of you can take part in it !  Let me tell you all how does it work !

Every week , I will choose 10 picos to enter the cute picos competition! And I will post the pics of them here and on Picoholic Facebook page ! I will add an album on the page. And this is not your turn , all my lovely readers! You guys can choose who is the cute picos for your choice and LIKE the photo of him or her ! The competition will go on for a week for voting !

And for the next week (24May), I will announce the winners of the competition here! :)



Week 1 Cute Picos Competition






How can you vote?

First, you have to LIKE  Picoholic Facebook fanpage to vote!

              ♥Link of Picoholic Facebook Fanpage♥

 

♥Link of the album of Week 1 Cute Picos Competition♥ 

Just LIKE the picture of your choice of this week Cute Picos to do the voting ! Thankyou :D

3 comments:

Lola said...

Yikes! I hope I can join too! Can we like apply? But are you sure next week is the 24th of JULY? ;)

hello 早安 :) said...

Haha Thanks for reminding me XD I dont know why i will type July XD

мσмσ¢αкєѕ said...

Aww! Thats so cute!

Post a Comment