09 May 2011

Lovely Messages and letters for Daphne ♥


Hello all ♥ This is Daphne.  Firstly I have to thank all of my readers for supporting Picoholic! And I am happy that people also love my room and even my style. Thanks so much , all my beloved readers !

I got a lot of lovely messages on my message board and also received some letters. And I m here to share with you all those special one :) Have you  ever posted a message to me? Lets see if your message is here !



Messages with Daphne's Reply 
 Daphne's reply : Thankyou so much ! And Yes I speak Chinese but mostly Cantonese because I am from Hong Kong :)

Daphne's Reply : Oh Thankyou very much. But it may be disappointing to tell you that the Sweet Spa and Salon will not be back very soon. Umm I am not thinking about whether to open the 2nd room for it ♥ So, Just wait for it patiently , please !


Other lovely messages and letters

I really want to thank all of you because your messages are so sweet and lovely. I love hearing from you guys about the comments on Picoholic and also my room!
Then I have to thank for these people for inviting me for an interview for their blogs. I was so surprised !
Ummm I may not be able to contact some of you who invited me for interview. You guys can contact me by sending me letter in Pico. :) Thankyou.

Lastly, I have to remind all of you the importance to be aware of Pico cheaters. In fact , I met some cheaters before. Here are the letter or message I received in these days.
Remember to avoid being cheated by these people.
' There is no free lunch.' Do you really think a stranger will buy you Amebe Gold for no reason? Just think carefully. They ask for your Email and Password, Know their intention? I bet they will immediately change your password after you gave her the info. So you will lose your account forever. Tell you honestly, If people really want to buy you some Amebe Gold for gift, there is no need to ask for your email or password. A simple pin on the game card already does. So, beware of those cheaters or hackers . It is very silly to lose your account because you are  greedy to get Ameba Gold !

3 comments:

Pico News said...

THANKS FOR POSTING! WE THANK YOU FOR COMING TO OUR INTERVIEW!

Pico-addicted Official said...

hi daphne, how do i can gift ameba gold to my friend ? pliz answer me

◕ܫ◕Ver☆nica◕ܫ◕ said...

i hate when they say they will giv u gold who falls for that ugh...these picos need to stop!Nice post..

Post a Comment