06 May 2011

Fashion Show Mania 3

Hello all ! Here comes the Fashion Show Mania 3 article! Have been waiting for so long? I am Sorry as doing a fashion show and an article on costs so much works for me. I have to take pics of the winners one by one. At the same time, I will have to copy down the names of the winners as i have to write the article about it. Honestly, fashion shows stresses me. But i will still do it because I LOVE FASHION SHOWS and PICO FASHION!

Firstly, I have first made my room more like a room for fashion show. I kept the design of cute, pink and bunny of my room. How do you guys think about my fashion stage? :) Hope you guys like it ! I have made it good enough that blocking will not occur when people are standing on blocks. And there are 19 blocks which are absolutely enought when the room is full of people.


Here comes the winners of every themes!
Theme : Sporty
toby^^ is a american soccer player?! OMG I never know it until I met him in my fashion show. He looks fab with the complete soccer set !

Theme : Funny

How to look funny? L I A H did it !She is a clown! Its fun and interesting meeting her! L I A H ☆, can you do some performance for me? Like dancing or playing with balls? 

Theme : Light Colour Mix 


Is this theme vague ? I was shocked many people don't know what light colour is. Umm From my viewpoint, light colour is something like : white, light pink or yellow or blue.  Ðaяkۣۜ♥ made it ! She looks cool in the light colour mix outfit ! What I like most is the yellow flower on her hair!


Theme : French or European
L I A H (left)is attending a fashion show in Paris ! She looks awesome. Don't you guys know that she is one of the top model in the fashion field?  
ⓑⓐⓑⓔ™(right)is from the royal family of France! She looks pretty and has a absolute Royal manner ! Wow Wish her can meet her Prince soon ! 

Theme : Copy-the-item - Cupcake 

(Firstly, I have to thank Jad for the inspiration of the Copy-the-item theme. )


 
~*Casney*~ (left) and Kimу ♪(right) really look like the cupcake! They are so sweet! ~*Casney*~'s cap looks like the cherry on the top and Kimу ♪ is a happy cupcake! I really want to eat them both !
Theme : Facebook
 

Haha  I guess most of you got a facebook account right? Actually, I like the blue and white of facebook a lot ! LOL. A good colour mix! This is not an easy theme as what I require is the BLUE of FACEBOOK. I dont want other blue colour.
L I A H (left) looks funny in the facebook outfit ! She said the red in her outfit is the notification pop-up of facebook. LOL.
ÐaяkJαd É.(right)  looks good too. But his face seems angry? Oh Is ÐaяkJαd É. angry of the founder of facebook because he is not immensely RICH ?! ÐaяkJαd É. Lets go to establish a new social-networking site better than Facebook! I will surely register in yours. LOL

 Special Capture


See! The people in this picture are crazy! They are all fans of facebook ! LOL I will call this picture 'Facebook Mania'! Hahaha!


Theme:
Copy-the-item - Gift Box 


The hardest part of this theme is WEIRD GREEN colour of the gift box. But Ðaяkۣۜ♥ (left ) and  H Y L E Y (right) can do it ! They look like a gift box, especially the bows on their heads!
Theme : Party

Parties is a part of the everyday life in the Pico World. I always love dressing to a party! One of the major focus of Party is FASHION. There may be specific dress code for different parties. I bet H Y L E Y (left) and L I A H (right) is attending a masque! They looks FAB with the masks on their face! Woohoo! Lets PARTY! COOL!


Theme : Google
HAHA Google is most famous searching tool around the globe. This is fun theme right? They should mix and match with the 4 colours of google. Thats BLUE,RED,YELLOW and GREEN!



 

ÐaяkJαd É.(left) and H Y L E Y (right) are the new ambassadors of GOOGLE! They look cool and cute in the GOOGLE outfit ! As google is earning so much! How much does google pay you guys to be the ambassador? US$5000 a day?



Theme : Gangster



OMG!
L I A H (left) and Elle™Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ(right) are both the heads of the Triads. *Whisper* They forced me to choose them as winners or they will kill me.hey are so COOL! Remember to stay away from them as they will kill anyone who are rude to them.
LOL JOKING
Theme: Copy-the-item - Ice-cream 



Sky(left) and ÐaяkJαd É.(right) looks like a cool ice-cream! I wanna eat them because its so hot here! >< Its 30C in HongKong right now. Come on my ice-cream !

Theme : Sharp Colour Mix

I love SHARP COLOUR soooo much ! haha I love this theme. H Y L E Y is dressing good in the sharp colours! She is the sharpest cheerleader! Sooo cute and energetic!

Theme : National Flags


ֆ∂σℓℓ๔เคz™(left) is truly an American! She loves her country sooo much ! I bet she is celebrating something. Guess what? You know it. Most of the Americans are celebrating it . Its the death of __________.

Яόşε GoGo(right) is from England or Poland or Indonesia? I dont know. I m so sorry because I forgot to ask her. Anyway, She looks cool and I know she loves her country sooo much!

Here comes the special themes of the day! Thats sooooooo interesting! I didnt expect you guys can do so well in these special themes! Why would I choose these 2 themes?! This is becasue I am a big fan of Toy Story! LOL!

Theme : Little Green Man in Toy Story


You guys should understand that Little Green Man is in BLUE and GREEN. Many only dress themselves in GREEN from the head to toe.

All of them look cute! 'Wowwwww' said the little green men.

Theme : Buzz Lightyear

I thought it is a hard theme. But some of you really did amazingly well !





The last special theme : Wedding

Why wedding is a special theme? Its because of the awesome and great wedding of Prince William and Kate! The Royal wedding was awesome! Did you guys watch it ? They are soooo sweet and Kate looks pretty and beautiful.



It seemed that some of you have been invited to the Royal Wedding?! Oh wow!


 ÐaяkJαd É.(left) and  toby^^(right)

☆ ★¢︱◐υⓓ ★
 Ðaяkۣۜ♥ (left) and ⓑⓐⓑⓔ(right)

Wow! All of you are getting ready for the Royal Wedding? But...... The Royal Wedding was on 29/4. It is over. HAHAHAHA. Lets wait for the next Royal Wedding for Prince Harry then. LOL

Some special captures
This fashion show was indeed an immense success to me. How do you think about it ? I have been told by one of my friends... When she wanted to come to my fashion show, she was shocked. Because THERE WERE 20 PEOPLE WAITING FOR THE ROOM! OMGGGG! I have never thought of this.



However, Daphne wants to say something :(

When i was holding the fashion show, I bet you guys never know that I have loads of work to do with it. I have to take pictures of winners one by one as well as mark down the names of the winners. I surely have to tell the themes and announce the winners for every themes. All of these are really overwhelming for me. I really want my fashion show to be perfect and enjoyable for all of you.  So, that's the reason I cannot make fashion show everyday. I hope you guys can understand me.

During the fashion show, I heard some of you complaining about me. I have to reinstate I never  judge you guys by how rich you are in pico. This is a fashion show. No matter you are an AG users or not, you have the right to join it . I will only choose those who look fashionable and meet the requirements of the themes.
I hope you guys love my fashion showsss.
For those who have missed it , Dont be sad. I promise you guys to hold 2 more fashion showss at the weekends. Dont miss it !

4 comments:

★ Яόşε-ςħaή ★ said...

hehehe hey im rose gogo lol my country U.A.E
but im candian so u see Canda Flag :DDD ty to use my Pic here /heart

hello 早安 :) said...

Oh Hello Rose :D thankyou for your comment!

◕ܫ◕Ver☆nica◕ܫ◕ said...

love your blog great writer and the postis amazing thank you for featuring me n your blog and your fasion show was great cant wait to do it again!!!

myself said...

i want in your next fashion show!!
can i? and please read my blog
the link is: http://wwwmyself99-myself.blogspot.com/
i really love your blog. so please read my blog too. i know my blog is not more interesting as yours but, i just want people enjoying to read my blog :))

Post a Comment