11 May 2011

What a FAKE!?

Dear all my readers,

I have to tell you all an unhappy experience i suffered today. I was so upset with that. It even makes me feel that should i continue with all the things - Pico and also Picoholic Blog.

I was invited to do an interview for a blog < Pico News : http://picoawesomenews.blogspot.com/ >. I did it a few days ago. But i cannot even see the article there on the blog for a few days. So i got to ask the writer for that.

Then, What i was told was that : 'The article of your interview was removed by HACKER'. I felt weird because i never see hacker for blogs before. And then , the writer told me the things but i get really confused.

At first he said he doesnt know the hacker but later he said it a friend of her cousin.
At first he said he doesnt know why the hacker had to remove my interview but later he told me because the hacker said she hates you and you are ugly.
At first he said he doesnt know the hacker but later his blog team member said its a girl called maria.

Things keep changing in this story. All the things make me confused. But i cannot say its not true because i know nothing of his Pico News blog. I could not say its fake but things are confusing right?

Later he asked me to take the pic again and i did it . Then he said : 'Someone will be here to interview you.' In fact ,I didnt expect to be interview again because a well-managed blog should do everything carefully with back-ups and saved info. And then, the writer left my room saying he would investigate the hack.

Then he is back into my room saying the interview info was found. For me, thats really good because i dont need to do it again anymore.

( Actually it makes me feel bad becuase i think it showed me that the blog doesnt care or concern the interview did with me. And i bet no one would like to do the same thing again. )

And then when i click into the blog. I was totally SHOCKED! The conversation is FAKE and all the things are MADE by the team only. Here is the article.

Do you think i would say the sentence ' I just want to say Thank you to all the Fans Out there! ' ? Its just weird. I know who am I .  I am not a famous and popular person in Pico. I know my blog got some readers and followers. But i will never say 'Fans out there'. So weird. Will any person say like this? Who will be qualified to say ' Oh wow I love all my fans out there.' It should be Micheal Jackson or Justin Bieber right?

The conversation is totally fake. Those so-called Daphne's words ... actually i didnt say any of that words in the original interview. It is obvious that the Pico News team made it all out because they lost the only one did with me.

And the so-called self-introduction for me at the bottom... I cant say anything on it. I never say anything like : I love my bestfriend,Zye, who is a close friend of mine.
You know. I did mention Zye is my good and close friends because they asked me if i know Zye. But not bestfriends. Zye Do you agree? We only work together at Picoholic and talk sometimes. This is bestfriend? In my opinion, bestfriends should at least talk and talk everyday and always meet. ( Zye. No offense. I just want to prove the article is such a FAKE.)

And I will never call myself a Pico Addict. Know why? I should use the special term made by me : Picoholic. Right?


Its obvious that the Pico News team have lost the interview info which indeed did with me. And they made this one themselves. But I feel shocked as the details are wrong. I know they made it with the memory they now have but sorry you guys forgot many things and posted some fake info of me. You guys just have to read the previous interview done with other picos, the Pico News blog will copy and paste the whole conversation onto their blog. Why dont they do like this for my interview? So Its obvious that this is totally FAKE.

I myself being a Pico blog writer, feel sad because its so important to write REAL and ACCURATE things. Although we are not writing for magazine or newspaper in the real world, our blogs got daily readers who really love our writings. We as a writer of Pico blogs should respect our readers and provide them with something ACCURATE and REAL but not making things out by your own.

Lastly, Umm actually this affects me so much negatively. I m in such a bad mood now because it seemed that i was cheated. I lost my faith and hope here in Pico. But, dont worry. I am okay. I just need time to relax and be alone. I will be back soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh my dear my friend, I am so sorry to hear these things :( They made all things wrong....@#$*%&*$&#
In fact, u did well in Pico.Keep on :D
Here I am to support u !!!

Pico News said...

Hi this is the owner from picoawesome news

We pico reporters put shame on Miles one of our report making up Crap. We will do your interview all over if you want and this time our trustful Cassie will do it. Byee.

Gyadiax Skyio said...

Please, I think making messing up 2 times already show how horrible you writers are. Picoholic doesn't need to be interview, It seems as your blog, no one reads them and picoholic seems to being doing better than what you have to offer. Too many excuse, no many mistake, how lack of professional and responsibility. As well to disrespectful of wasting someone time over and over and over again. There is really no point of another interview. And if you have horrible writer, maybe you need to find writer who can actually write. To me, the paragraph were horrible and it jumps from one to another.
Ps.You say you found the interview, why need to do it all over again. There again it show lacks of organization. Very disrespectful!

Pico News said...

Well first of all. It wasnt me who wrote it, it was miles. Plus we have about like 10 writers, so If you have a problem I suggest you talk them. And by Hacked I think Miles meant someone rewrote the Interview on purpose. Please dont Judge.
P.S Sorry Daphne, Miles got it mixed up a bit.

Roxy's Studio said...

And i see it on Pico News.

Post a Comment