05 May 2011

600 Favourites!

A good news ! The numbers of favourites of Daphne's room has just reached 600 ! Wow Its so nice that I can finally get back more and more favourites. Thankyou for all of you who have added my room to your favourite!




As you all may know from the previous article, I have lost nine hundred favourites before be hacker. It made me so upset that I lost all 900 favourites in a night. But i can do nothing . All i can do is to make my room nice and lovely to earn back the favourites.

Thankyou ! I just wish all of you like my room and i can earn more and more favourites! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daphne...I'm ashley jus an ordinary pico xD I have a blog too..BTW ur blog is soo cute n sweet! I've been having a problem with the heading of my blog....How do u make it this small? if I add a pic it becomes soo big! =( can u pls help me .. ^_^

hello 早安 :) said...

Hello. Firstly I have to thank you for adoring my blog. And I think I cannot help. Sorry :( I dont know much about the heading. Really feel sorry. Maybe you could go ask somebody else.

Anonymous said...

Wow..u r the first sweet person who has replied to my question..but all I need to know is just that wat did u do to get the heading like this.. pls i hope you can tell me! ^_^

Post a Comment