04 May 2011

Lovely Messages for Daphne



Hello my lovely readers! I have finished all my examination this year! Congratulation to me ! :) Umm I bet you guys gonna have exam soon right? So Please work hard on your exam! Study hard ! Dont be too addicted to Pico! Okay?

Umm As i have held some events today and a week ago. I told my guests that I want your comments and opinions on my room and blog. I asked my guests to write me messages on 'How do you think of Daphne's Room and Blog? ' And now I m going to share with all of you the Lovely messages of all the guests.



Lovely Messages that Daphne wants to give you reply : 


Daphne's Reply :Thanks. Actually I am really interested in being an interior designer in Pico or in real. Haha But i think it would only be my dream only. :)


Daphne's Reply : Oh wow! Thanks for supporting my new pico dancing group - The Polka Kitties. I really hope my group will become everyone's favourite soon. ( I will do an article on the Polka Kitties soon ! )
Daphne's Reply : Oh The stone in slot is called 'cheat' by Pico also. Just a name only ! Sure Its not cheating as Pico introduced them :) Dont worry.

 


Daphne's Reply : Wow thanks for such a long message for me. Dont worry I promised to read all of them :) Umm I really hope my blog is useful and fun for every readers. Please keep reading it and support Picoholic! 


Other Simple but Lovely messages :

Really thanks you guys for the lovely messages! I really love you all ! Thankyou!
Just feel free to visit Daphne's room and give her a ring! :)
Thanks for supporting Daphne , her room and the Picoholic Blog!

2 comments:

♡ вєяяу™ said...

Hi Daphne.
Just Stopping By to say Hello.
If you are not busy i want to talk to you.
I'm your Biggest Fan!!
Also Visit My Blog :
http://www.princesspinkbloggie.blogspot.com
Ty Also Follow it :-)
MY pico ID is : ⓛⓞⓥⓔⓛⓨツⓔⓜⓞ™
Thanks :-)
- ⓛⓞⓥⓔⓛⓨツⓔⓜⓞ™

♡Anne said...

Hi Daphne! It's me Anne. The one in your room today. I'm just stopping by to say Hello! Have you post something new today? Can't wait to see it!. GO DAPHNE! I'll always support you!

Post a Comment