08 May 2011

Daphne's Note


Hello all :)   This is Daphne. 


I am very happy to tell you all that The number of fans of the Picoholic Facebook fanpage has just reached 200 ! Thankyou for all of my lovely readers. I promise to keep on and work on more fun articles for you guys.

If you have not like our fanpage, Lets do it now! :D
Click the picture below to reach our fanpage and click the LIKE button ! Its so easy!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Picoholic/147554205310127

Whats the advantage to like our fanpage?
You guys will get the latest updates of Picoholic on your facebook! And also, You can leave comment on the wall and Daphne will surely reply you! :D



But there is one thing that I want to say. Ummm I want more feedbacks or comments on my blog. So I hope readers can leave me a comment here or on our fanpage on facebook. So I would know how do you guys feel :) Thankyou!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

hi 1 question(hope im da first to comment!) how do u download a pic from pico?
Comment on mai blog to reply(ur one of the ppl im posting about!)

Sarah Jeanes said...

hi question:how do you make blogs? I love your blog it is great and I hope everyone else likes your blog too! If i ever hert you im sorry, your so lovely and amzing! You have the Talent on writing blogs! I could not do it that good! So please write back bye!xoxoxoxox

Sarah♥

Post a Comment