17 April 2011

Warm welcome, visitor.

Czesc! This is for all the people in Poland who reads Picoholic. Oh and I really want to thank Daphne for accepting me to be one of the writers here. Thank you so much. Okay so, we all know that today is Sunday, and it's the weekend. So, in Picoholic, every Sunday is an interview day. What's that you say? Well it's where we hunt around finding famous or ordinary people and let them share about their life in Pico. It so happened that I bumped into Vanessa, or people might know her as Cherry. Now Cherry here is residing in France and is currently at the age of twenty. Let's see what Cherry has to say about Pico, shall we?

When did you start playing Pico?
About a year ago during summer.

How did you manage to find Pico?
My cousin was playing it. I saw it on the screen and it looked so interesting and I tried playing it and now I'm addicted to it until now.

What do you always do in Pico?
I usually make events, find friends, tell secrets with my BFF's and have fun at parties.

I realized you're #6 in Hot30. How do you cope with your fans?
I'll try to reply all their messages and ring their room back. Being nice with them is also a part of being a role model celebrity.

What are your favorite features in Pico?
I really like rabbits, flowers, and all pink stuffs! Those things can make me go crazy!

Aww. How cute can she be? I even love her room, although I can't keep too many pink stuffs. Cause that'd make me gay. I really adore her second room though. Looks like a real cozy room to live it. Until then, I'll see you next Sunday for another celebrity hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment