12 April 2011

GRAND OPENING FOR PICOHOLIC!

Hello everyone. This is Daphne . Today is the GRAND OPENING for this blog for my favourite game - Ameba Pico. I am now going to tell you more about this blog and myself.

Why 'Picoholic'?

I am totally addicted to Pico so i decided to start a pico blog to write something about it. Haha. So i am really a PICOHOLIC who loves pico soooooo much! This is why i name this blog PICOHOLIC. And i bet you are also a PICOHOLIC, right? :D

About me :)

I am Daphne, a 20-year-old girl from Hongkong. I just finished my exam so i can stay at pico anytime i want. I love pico for many reasons. But most importantly, I love the fashion contests and special events in pico! Those who love fashion in pico might have seen me participating in many different fashion shows! Also i do fashion show myself and i decided to create one everyday! :D
         Hello. I am Daphne.  The write of PICOHOLIC!



This is my room. I think its not so pretty or awesome. Haha I will make it look better later as i am still thinking of the theme of my room. But i really love the sweet cupcakes and cream in my room, don't you? ;)




Special Column in PICOHOLIC
* OMG its NEW!                                    ( for new items introduction)
* Party Party Party                                 ( for events)
* Be a FASHIONABLE Pico                ( for fashion)
* Awesome Room                                 ( for room decoration)

And there are new columns coming! Cant wait to read them, right? :D

Welcome to contact me via pico message or letter to share your comment with me.
My pico ID :♡Daphne


Lets follow this site and read our articles!
Thankyou <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is great! I hope to read more int he future. Keep up the great PICO life! I am also a PICO fan and holic. My boyfriend yells at me about this...hehehe. ^_^"

Rö¢k☆§†år☆ said...

Hi i really like ur blog i'm PICO FAN too..
i like ur ameba pico..tnx..=]

Sarah said...

Hi,i like your blog very much,And i like your pico,it's so cute

нαρρу ραη∂α ♥ said...

Nice blog ;)

Post a Comment