13 April 2011

OMG! Its NEW! *The French Antique Gallery*

Hello everyone! This is the first article of the column * OMG! Its NEW!* And i am going to write about the new French Antique Gallery!

Honestly, sometimes i really hate pico for having so many awesome and lovely items! I know i just cannot have them all XD  ! As we know the AG is not cheap.And this time Pico introduces the most beautiful collection i ever seen on Pico!


The French Antique Set is soooooooooo lovely and beautiful . Don't you think they are the must-have items in pico? :D

Do you all remember that we have seen the items before in some place in pico????
Yeah! Thats in the French Area!




In the collection, what I love most are .......


And then i found that i have some AG left and gonna try my luck! 
Let's see my luck :

Poor me. Got these 3 items ! :(soooo unlucky!


However, I met one of my buddies , Lady Kikuya ! OMG She is sooooooo pretty!
And we talked for a while and i found out that she is really a polite and kind person ! hehehehe! And i also went to her room. Let's see ! She made her room into a GRAND and AWESOME one! :D I really enjoy staying there ! ( However, I should get my French Antique dress first :( right? )  Lets go to her room and enjoy a cup of tea !


Be a picoholic and go explore the Pico world! Thankyou !

No comments:

Post a Comment