24 April 2011

Oh, a Vegemite!

Strolling down through parks, gazing at their clothes. I fancy people with fancy clothes. It fancies me. But what was the most fanciest was, that I stumble upon a special someone. A sweet sixteen young Australian, sitting on a bench in English Park. She came to me, with hazel eyes, and we had a lovely chat together. I even had some questions to ask her.

When did you started Pico?
I think around June or July last year.

How did you found out about Pico?
Well, my friend told me about it. I played it, loved it.

What is it that makes Pico so special than any other games?
It brings world culture together and it helps you accept people for who they are.

How did Pico changed your life?
Pico changed my life because now I'm like addicted to this game and I always go on. It also affects my school life. I can't work very well, anymore. I think I go on too much. I should stop going on so often.

How did your Pico name come about?
Oh, Vegemite is an Australian spread that I love very much.

Lastly, what is/are your favorite feature(s) in Pico?
My favourite features in Pico are: That you have the ability to change your clothes or items and your looks. It's like a mini me! I also love the feature of gachas. They're very suprising and fun.

An Australian spread? Mmm. I wonder how does it taste like. Can someone pay for my flight tickets? I'd like to try one of them over there. Oh and I would like to thank Vegemite for inviting me into her own blog as a vice-writer there. Thank you so much! Now I leave you to enjoy your weekend before a new week starts. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment